North News Now
The Student News Site of Edmond North High School

The Pawprint | ENHS

The Pawprint | ENHS

The Pawprint | ENHS

BALTO Week News

It’s that time again Huskies—hope you are all ready for a full week of treats and BALTO fun! 

What is Wings?

This year BALTO is raising money for Wings: a philanthropy program that aims to help adults with developmental disabilities by providing educational opportunities that allow them to succeed and live independently.   

For more information or to donate to their cause, feel free to visit their website.

What Are The Dress-Up Days And Assemblies?

On Monday, you can dress up to the Toy Story theme, which includes camo and country wear. Get ready to watch the Teachers v. Students Assembly.

On Tuesday, dress in your brightest neon attire for the Blacklight Assembly!

On Wednesday, get together with a friend and dress up as your favorite Pixar duos to watch the Versus Assembly (and be sure to dodge the projectile vomiting).

Thursday if you are an upperclassman, be sure to wear blue, and underclassmen wear green. Be sure to make it to the best assembly by far – Boy Bands!

And last but not least, wear your BALTO shirt on Friday for the concluding assembly.

Be sure to buy a wristband to support a good cause. Let’s all have a fantastic BALTO week!