North News Now
The Student News Site of Edmond North High School

The Pawprint | ENHS

The Pawprint | ENHS

The Pawprint | ENHS

Sip and Fall

Fall is here, and it is time to celebrate with some seasonal drinks. From coffee to milkshakes, here are some menus with a fall theme in mind to check out. 

I don’t always enjoy pumpkin spice but I can not help but get a bit excited when places start offering their pumpkin-spiced items. 

Starbucks

Along with the seasonal chai, you can now try Starbucks’ new Iced Apple Crisp Oat Milk Shaken Espresso, which includes blonde espresso with oat milk and seasonally spiced apple syrup. It’s very sweet and has a true autumny taste. So delicious!

From Starbuck’s Website

They also have classic pumpkin-spiced beverages like the Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Latte, Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew and the Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Oklaboba

Their seasonal pumpkin spice milk tea is to die for. The pumpkin puree is extremely flavorful and is bound to blow your mind. If you get it, I would recommend getting 50 percent sugar because 100 percent can be very overwhelmingly sweet.

From Oklaboba’s Instagram

With an amazingly tasty pumpkin puree and your choice of boba, this drink makes for a must-try this fall season. 

Wendy’s

If you aren’t looking for anything with caffeine or something less warm but for an affordable price, Wendy’s has a new Pumpkin Spice Frosty. This drink has a seasonal touch you’ll love, and the classic frosty that you’ll  enjoy. 

From Wendy’s Website

HiTea x CoffeeTree

Looking for something to hit your pumpkin spice craving? HiTea x CoffeeTree has what you want with their Pumpkin Spice Brûlée, Latte and Frappé. They also have other amazing options to try if you aren’t in the mood quite yet.

From Hitea x Coffeetree Instagram

Want to get a gift card for your Pumpkin Spice needs? Be on the lookout for one on our Instagram, @enhs_newspaper!